FHE Rally - March 26, 2013 (see Events page for more information)
Families for Home Education
- Made of members – you, not just a board and staff.
- The oldest statewide home school organization – serving Missouri home educators for over a quarter of a century. About FHE.
- Missouri's original state organization – having always maintained a full time, active registered lobbyist in Jefferson City.
- Publishes First Things First, a Guide for the Missouri Home Educator.
- Provides speakers for meetings and events – for support groups, local events, and homeschool conventions across the state.
- Maintains relationships and communication with Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) – working hand-in-hand to ensure your right to home educate in the state of Missouri.
- Publishes a newsletter, the FHE Bulletin – three to four times a year.
- Holds workshop and special events for new home educators – connecting them with the homeschool community and providing materials and information.
- Maintains a legislative alert network (LAN) – keeping you informed if the need arises for quick communication with your legislator regarding pending legislation.
- Sponsors the Ambassador Family Program – encouraging all homeschool families to visit their legislators and show a presence in the capitol.
- Holds an annual rally at the state capitol.
- Sponsors Home Education Week in Missouri.
- Want to be part of this? Join today!
Come visit FHE's store on CafePress!