Would you like to be part of protecting Missouri home educator’s rights to home school their own children as they want? The FHE board, supported by our members like you, do just that by addressing home school issues with:
- Missouri’s legislature through our registered lobbyist
- Juvenile officers
- DSS officials (formerly known as DFS)
- Public school administrators and principals
- Other public “authorities”
You may not see us in your area much or maybe you haven’t even heard of us, but FHE has been there for you for 25 years, protecting your freedom to home educate your children.
Learn more about FHE.
Two convenient ways to join:
- Your membership increases our lobbying influence
- Your rights are protected by our registered lobbyist
- You can receive help with contacts by government officials
- HSLDA group discount
- FHE seals for high school diplomas (small donation requested)
- Additional homeschool resources