2018 Rally at the Capitol Rotunda
March 6, 2018 (Tuesday)
Come Support Missouri Homeschooling!
A Missouri homeschool orchestra will be providing the music.
Erin Jackson, FHE Executive Director will be speaking and updating
us on legislative issues of concern to the homeschooling community.
See you there!
"How to Maximize Your Day at the Capitol"
- Contact your Senator and/or Representative ahead of time to let them know you will be at the Capitol to attend the FHE Rally and that you would like to stop by his/her office for a short visit.
(If you would like to bring cookies to your senator and representive, the legislators and staff appreciate the thoughtfulness!)
Legislator Look Up
** Note any appointments should be made so they will be completed before 12:00pm or will begin after 2:00pm to allow your family time to come and go from the Rally
You can also explore the Capitol on your own. Pick up a self-guided tour booklet from the Tour desk just off the Capitol Rotunda.
- Visit the Missouri State Museum located on the first floor of the Capitol on either side of the Rotunda.
- Consider Field Trip Extras There are many other sites to visit in Jefferson City. Here are a few:
- The Supreme Court Building is located on High street across from the Capitol. Tours are available, but reservations are recommended and can be made by contacting Supreme Court of Missouri at 573-751-4144
- Missouri State Highway Patrol Safety Education Center and Museum is located at 1510 East Elm. Reservations are recommended and are required for groups of more than 10. Call 573 526-6149 to make reservations.